Monday, March 22, 2010

Discovery

So what do u do with a discovery? After watching Shannon Tweed's discovery it got me really thinking. I recently discovered a lump in my right breast. I spoke with my doctor and she told me as long as it hurt there wasn't anything to worry about which it does bother me at times. So what to do. Do I go see the doctor about it and make sure that everything is okay? Or do I just ignore it as my doctor said and don't do anything. I am sure it's just another fatty tumor like I have had pop up all over my body but I just don't like it in there. What to do. Steve says I need to get it checked out. My mom died last year of cancer. She had a scare a few years ago with her right breast as well and they did a biopsy and it was nothing. I will most likely do something soon I never manage to take good care of myself but I am very self conscious about my body especially since I have lost so much weight and all the excess skin is annoying. I wish I could afford to have surgery to get rid of it but alas I am poor and our insurance won't cover it :(. So for now I will try to get an appointment with my doctor or another doctor and try to figure out what's going on.

2 comments: